Sunday, December 01, 2002

about

1 MINUTE AGO: was arguing with my mom about my messy room
1 DAY AGO: I was in belly dancing class
1 WEEK AGO: I was cleaning up my house from my parents being away
1 YEAR AGO: today I felt the ties of karma breaking
I HURT: my ankle
I LOVE: not much
I HATE: want a list
I FEAR: grey area
I HOPE: that all this will end
I FEEL: empty
I BREAK: everything i touch
I LISTEN: to the voices in my head
I HIDE: from others
I DRIVE: a car
I PLAY: often
I BREATHE: air
I MISS: myself
I LEARNED: nothing
I KNOW: a lot of nothing
I SAY: things to hide how i really want to feel
I DREAM: all too often
I WANT: things that will never want me
I FELL: years ago. and in oct on rob's deck
I WAIT: for nothing
I NEED: to trade in my body for one that works
I THINK: too much
Current Clothes: pajama pants mismatched socks and a long sleeve tshirt
Current Mood: drained
Current Music: nothing
Current Taste: choclate
Current Hair: messy and unbrushed in a pony tail
Current Annoyance: not being able to say what i feel or act like an adult
Current Smell: nothing
Current thing I ought to be doing: working on school work and cleaning my room
Current Desktop Picture: kaoru and yahiko from ruronikenshin
Current Favorite bands: KSE
Current Book: Dragon Fly in Amber
Current DVD In Player: brotherhood of the wolf
Current Refreshment: H2O
Current Worry: fucking up grad school and never feeling better
Current Crush: better left unsaid
WHO DO YOU WANT TO...
Kill: I would rather torture
Slap: fuck face
Look Like: me last May when i was 108 pounds
Be Like: no one
Talk To Offline: i talk to all my friends offline

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home