Friday, November 29, 2002

i am thankful for.

the fact my knees are no longer the size of my thighs

for drink alot pass out. dipsite headache and drive home

advil

black fridays open stores at 6 am

my new pants

advil

and a bunch of other crap that I will probably forget to mention

But I am thankful for all the people in my life who have helped me through such a hard year. New friends, old friends and friends who only were there to help me forget by making me laugh or distracting my mind long enough. People who will never know how I really feel about them. I try and tell my close friends often what they mean to me. Sometimes I forget to say and try and compensate with things that might not be as kind as saying. Yo bizatch i <3 u. But just remember that a day doesn't pass where my thoughts and heart thank those around me for everything they have done or will done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home