Friday, October 25, 2002

these tears that fall
dont know why
moonlight once glistened upon soft silken skin
gone
perfect form
now someone else's dream
reality
forever forlorn
just to see

snow falls
now i awake
empty dream gone
thats mine to hold
as she holds you

hair fallen into my eyes yours
once i smiled
hair falls into my eyes mine
now i weep

i didnt think i still remembered what it felt like
to be apart of someone
something
that was ever lasting
ties that bound
broken
never to wrap wrist to wrist again

bounds that last forever
were only there for me

i hate you
what youve done
what you said
what you broke

I hate you so fucking much
I dont even care anymore

I know what your doing right now
because i was there
not now but then

and whats left is me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home