Wednesday, January 01, 2003

I sent new years eve with 15 of the the closeest people I didnt know. (I knew 2 people in the group) but I had a great time. Pauline and her boyfriend are 2 of the nicest people I will ever meet- and in a very strange way I felt like I was with family. I have never felt so comfortable around new people as I did ;last night. I mean I met a lot of them before at parties and bars and such- but they dont know me.

I think this year will bring much goodness. It didnt start out with my crying whatsoever, and it started out with me meeting new people. I had a good time. Not an amazing time- but one that I can smile about.

I dont remember the first thing I saw wen I left the building tho- i think it was a girl on the cell phone. Is that supposedly to mean watch my cell phone bills?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home