Saturday, December 03, 2005

post 1.

why another blog?

So I can stop using a combination of live journal and suicide girls to write about my actual life. I write about my G rated life for my family somewhere, and I write in 2 different journals about my PG 13-R rated daily life and I even have something out there in the world of electronic pulses an X rated blog. That's 4 blogs. This one makes it 5. But I am trying to leave LJ after 5 years (wow) I will be bringing over slowly all the posts from there to here that actually say something decent. And I am somewhat tired of paying 4.95 a month for pictures of girls who are not so attractive to stay in touch with a handful of people. Those people will just have to start reading me else where. And that is here.

So the word procuratio and its meaning.
Latin for proxy.

defining proxy as: the agency, function, or office of a deputy who acts as a substitute for another

I often i have the assignment of "by proxy" daily i sign off on things behalf of others for print jobs, and oddly last night my friend, almost an ex of a sort, made a joke. That I am "owner by proxy" meaning, when her owner is not there, I have to make sure his wishes are followed. IE: curfews, money being spent correctly, drinking level. It was a joke, but in someways, it is real. She, a submissive girl by nature is my friend. And if her boyfriend, affectionately known as owner, has a rule she needs to follow I often remind her of those rules. Not in a sexual way but in a make sure she is mindful of her position (those not in this world reading this-sorry for the explanation) So in the cold walk to a cocktail party at a latex shop she mentioned curfew and I laughed and somehow "owner by poxy" was mentioned, and after an odd night, and a good night of sleep, I realized, that I am by proxy many things.

and in some ways, this too is my life in text, meaning my life by proxy of words.

This journal will be far more interesting than my G rated journal some of you read. It will include some daily activities, and thoughts but also a bit more of me. A non-censored thought and activity log. A, if you will, place where I can let my hair down. A place where you may enjoy coming because it is truly my daily self. And, that is why we are friends, and that is why you talk with me. ---i woke up yesterday, went to work. Hammered through a lesson plan, packed up my messenger bag full of stuff that needs to travel with me to florida, and began my night. My black patent leather corset came in, so off to my favorite shop we went. I enjoy going there a lot. As I have become a regular there since I began my trips to that spot in Chelsea almost 2 years ago. My friend , J, met me there, and I tried on the custom made piece, and she somehow laced my bloated self into the thick material and I was please with my new clothing item!We ended up just hanging out in the store comparing dating, life and sex woes and hurrahs for about 2 hours. As we were running late, we packed up my bag with my beautiful new corset and left! and the next thing i new i was in a latex elf costume, drinking a cocktail, committing to the insanity of making cardboard Christmas tree stockades and attending the baroness fetish retinue on Sunday as an elf, with none other than my friend,(mentioned above) the bondage reindeer. A weekend full of fun!----I ordered some pants off ebay. i have had a lot of issues regarding these pants. In the body of the paypal message it said SHIP TO and listed my work address. And she shipped to the place in automatic shipping (which sucks bad because I no longer live there, actually i haven't lived there in a year and a half) and the place is awful. The pants will never be delivered. they will be dropped off in the lobby of the loft building and stolen. I emailed her this morning to say hi, you needed to ship to the place listed in the body of the emailDo people not read messages anymore. I also did not have that place listed as default so I am not sure how it got selected. I am kinda annoyed at my self, and really annoyed at paypal. Since pay pal charged me 2 times for the pants and I had to wait for a refund.At this rate I will never see these pants. And I paid 100 bucks for nothing Is the refunded paypal message actually listed the right address. The one that listed the wrong address was the one she didn't refund. So what looks like happened was Paypal submitted the payment before I had completed filling out the form but I had never gotten a message saying Payment sent or anything when I was doing this. but USPS might save the day!I went online and did a change of address form from the old place to our new place for my name and the old address starting today!maybe i am smarter than the average bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home