Friday, January 24, 2003

my day this far

12 to 1 am I think we were at the downtown
somewhere around 1 i got home tried to lie in my bed
felt sick tossed and turned decided I should sleep on the couch if this is going to continue to not wake my family
I think i used AIM at this point because the last thing I remember typing was puke
moved downstairs
started to get shakes and chills
was violently ill from this point forward till somewhere around 4. I think I was also still intoxicated because i remember very disturbed dreams in what little sleep I got mixed with waking thoughts of i am never doing this again and i didnt drink that much I shouldnt be sick
i think around 4 30 I regained some consciousness and felt ok enough to go to my bed where it may be warmer
Moved upstairs tripped made some noise climbed into bed
lay in muddled mix of semi consciousness and pain
got sick again
took shower
laid in bed in towel went to sleep
35 min late to work
yelled at
lectured
pounding headache
made 2 different drs appointments for the shit going on
did some work
did some more work
checked email
and now i am supposedly to go out to lunch
I dont know where my friend is :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home