Thursday, January 30, 2003

my ranting post of the day

i wonder, after i speak to my friends, what makes things so hard for everyone to find someone? I have friends who want someone who's cute has a nice smile and is nice. Or friends who want someone who are fun make them laugh and are supportive. Why do I have to have a mile long list of things I want. Just naming a few Cant be short. Cant be unfit, cant be unintelligent, has to like heavy music, has to like shows, hanging out, isnt going to fucking call me 10 times a day, is going to call every so often to say hello, eats real food none of this no sushi no tomatoe shit I so often meet, has a job, cant have more than 2 cars, unless its 2 cars and a bike- thats ok, needs to like anime, needs to like going on vacation, needs to give me space for school and work and dance, doesnt complain about occasional gallery openings or dance performances that I invite, understands its ok not to have to always be there physically for me. mental support is more than enough. Has to be able to talk. Like art. doesnt mind my obsession with costuming, and various hobbies that involve kimonos or renn faire. Knows who ritchie blackmore is. Eats pasta. Is neater than me. Has no extremely weird family issues. Gets along with my dad and mom. Plays music (see gets along with my dad) Is polite, and well mannered. Their eyes light up to see me. Has similar sexual pleasures as do I, doesnt mind if I chase them a bit, puts up with the overabundance of things I do with my life. Is emotionally stable! Doesnt do drugs. Is independent. Can handle the fact I am independent. Likes eurpoe as much as the Caribbean,but is just as happy driving somewhere pointless for 3 days. Doesnt always need to be around me. Likes video games, but does other things. Is eccentric. I can bring to a corporate function with me. And thats just the start.

think anyone in this world will ever be able to deal with all that shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home