Tuesday, December 06, 2005

day 3 of being an elf

So my elfness started on Friday evening, as I mentioned I attend a cocktail party at the baroness on friday. This party sucked me into a saturday afternoon of making christmas tree stocks (like stockades which bad people go to be punished!) in the basement of a latex clothing design studio. sunday, i spent much of the day getting ready to go be the cutest and meanest elf ever!

sunday evening i took the bus over to the east village (yes, i took a bus, all by myself!) and met the other elves and the bondage reindeerette to get dressed and ready to go revolt against santa! it was fun being apart of an event rather than an attendee. Although it caused me some stress. I am not used to having tasks and responsibilities and others relying on me during non-work hours.

the reindeerette kept us elves in order decorating and setting up the bar before the baroness got there and put us to work! being an elf is hard and i made sure the reindeer and the mrs claus look alike knew how mad i was about bein' over worked and not enough pay! and then i was a bad elf and dropped mistress dante's paddle and was punished by having to punish santa! haha!!

I will link to more pictures after they are uploaded to the baroness' site










you can see the full outfit of me on the right. anyway, within 3 hours after the evening ended i was in a cab in the way to orlando to be an elf at a volunteer holiday party for some kids in a shelter. which was just as fun and even more rewarding in a whole different way! then by 6 pm i was on a plane back to NY to beat the snow (btw, where is that snow??!!) and at 11 pm finally after 2 nights, asleep in our bed and snuggled next to j so warmly. it was perfect. so day 3 of being and elf, will be tonight, when we put our pretty star covered tree and decorate the house! YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home