Wednesday, March 01, 2006

not much to say

but i had a recent complaint that i never update. i mean seriously, once every few weeks with some new travel information isn't enough for you.

Oh? you mean to tell me you actually enjoy reading about what smutty antic I am up to this week?

Aside from my last week in florida, it surrounded by a period and food poisoning on one end and a yeast infection on the other, and now it feels like a cold is coming on.

Aren't I just a barrel of monkeys

Work is good, but busy as usual. Trying to keep one step ahead of the piles of paper on my desk and trying to keep out from under the amount of tasks I take on.

tonight, J and I are going to look at a table in Park slope. It doesnt come with chairs, but i figure we can buy some red chairs next month. Or maybe my mom will buy em for us!

However, it will be nice to finally have a real table in the kitchen and a computer desk in the 2nd bedroom. which will mean, I can finally finish unpacking both rooms.

ughh there goes my email again, i feel like a maid with a really demanding child who has a bell.

see you in a few days, with some exciting fun on this weekends ailments, and the trampling party pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home