Thursday, February 16, 2006

if it isnt one thing- it is another

my sickness now includes a runny nose pounding headache (still) a slightly productive cough and this red rash across my face and my upper body.

I dont know about you, and I dont have my MD but I do think it sounds like strep.
And you know what that means folks- everytime I get strep my joints swell up. So off to the dr with me.

the only think that throws me for a loop with this one is that I have no sore throat and my glands are not really swollen

And to make matters worse- I now have my period and cramps.

I asked my boss today if it is possible to get my desk moved or to sit somewhere else since I have sat here I have had 4 lung infections, and 3 stomach bugs that i remember- since May. Which comes out to be- once a month I am puking shitting or coughing like a 90 year smoker who has been smoking 110 years. And sometimes, like this time, I have all 3 plus my period.

I eat but nothing sits too well the last 2 or 3 days and I almost had an accent on the L comming home yesterday from being a bad girl and going to lunch and shopping.

But I did score some of the items I needed for my get up for the perfromance I am working on. So I just need some jewelry an old school looking cookebook and some old school nudie mags ;) And I need to do some adjustments to the undergarments to make them Garnet-esque

I need a nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home