Friday, December 23, 2005

twas the morning 1 night before the night before christmas

and we have mass transit again!

the strike affected me in two ways .
1. it made justin cranky and extra tired when he got home after a 3 mile each way walk over the cold bridge
2. it made me cranky because traffic was a nightmare. and getting out of our 'hood was long and slow in the mornings with all the bridge traffic.

and I am scheduled to receive the following package today (at work, and I am working from home, so i either have to wait until wed to pick it up- or run in tomorrow on the way to my family)





I get sidetracked so quickly when i start looking at latex. I forgot I was even posting in here.

aside from the strike, it has been a pretty quiet week. I have been busy with buying christmas gifts, and working. There have been tons of little things I have been trying to get done, things that always seem to slip by my fingers. or things that someone was going to wrap up doing and never did. so this week and next week are about closure of small tasks, including our apartment. Monday I took off to try to finish unpacking and cleaning the house. We have 2 boxes left, a desk to assemble, and 2 glass cabinets to put together. I just dont know where to actually put them.
But i would like 1 to be put together so I am able to move my dishes from the high cabinet into something I can reach easier. I am sure at some point this weekend we will work on it.

i started acupuncture treatments for my back pain a few days ago. I am so glad it helps and takes some of the pain away. It is temporary relief hopefully it will start getting longer as i continue going.

in jan or feb i am considering joining the training group at work for marathons. I know I am not the most athletic person, but i think i may enjoy the group aspect of it along with helping me get into a workout schedule. i may even go join the gym again next week. i wonder if they are running a special. hmm

anyway, i need to go wrap a few gifts while i have the living room to myself. I promise one of these days I will post pictures of our new place!




I

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that outfit and I definitely want to see pics of you in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home