Friday, July 28, 2006

this weeks update

i have spent the last 6 hours at work. in this time period i have worked for a total of 35 minutes
most of the day has been spent doing the following:
1- looking into PhD Programs specifically in Art history and considering it
2- eating. I have eaten twice. both as non social activities, and solo at my desk
3- talking to the group uninterrupted by work or management for about an hour
4- looking up positions as an adjunct professor (what? I can just hear my fans saying, you teach...well i need money, i have my mfa, and i have been working as a professional designer for 8 years- so why not)
5- doing the match: are department has had 42% turn over since December, or 42% turn over since I joined. I wonder if I smell...
6- chatting on im.. you know since the boss came into work we had to continue talking somehow
7- working on my cv so i can apply for said job as an adjunct and start working on the 2 applications.
8- devising a rough plan on my phd program and how i might do it
---------

yes, it has been productive. I am going to leave at 3, call it a day and go shopping for a flogger. A soft deerskin flogger, i think in black and purple. and look at latex. not buy latex, just look and see what came in.

Then i am going to go home and have more wonderful sex with j. since we fantastic sex for 2 hours before work this morning. and i can not stop thinking about continuing it.

------

next week is submit, and i am brining my friend w. not as a date, but as an introduction to the LBT BDSM scene. I hope she has fun. I am dragging her shopping for the said flogger after work.
---
the week after I am in orlando for 6 days. yay beach! I will drag my co-workers out to the beach one night for sure, and i also have a baby shower to go to while i am there.
--
and then i come home and my cousin and her 2 friends are coming to NYC to party, so there will be much to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home