Thursday, May 18, 2006

there is nothing like..

a night spent worshiping the porcelain gods when you didn't even drink.

aside from my head pounding and my eyes being blood shot i am a bit better. meaning i having puked in nearly 12 hours. which is an improvement.

this weekend, i will be traveling for fun with my friend. This is the first time in my life i am vacationing with friends. per justin, i almost always traveled alone unless with family. and since J i have always traveled with him or alone to see family.

this weekend i will accomplish:
- sleeping on the beach
- snorkeling
- going to the spa
- getting sun burnt
- relaxing
- de-stressing my brain

tonight i need to accomplish:
- making rice and beans
- making salsa
- packing
- planting some seedlings in dirt
- not being sick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home