Sunday, March 26, 2006

spring is here

the change from winter to spring is usually a smooth and happy transition, this year is no exception. the home front is much better. the long talks and reconciliation last week followed by the week apart gave us quite a wonderful day yesterday and what feels like a million more to come


work is still like a freight train but I am getting used to it, and finding a lot of enjoyment in the process. i spent the week in orlando team teaching and had the time of my life doing so! I do not know if I would want to teach everyday, but I did enjoy a break from my normal tasks. but tomorrow is back to work in ny, but not the normal routine just the commute. hopefully all the things that have been talked about will come to pass in the next few weeks.

the only part of spring i do not like is the sniffles. as all the plants come out to say hello with their spring flowers, my sinuses start to make a lot of snot and pain for me to deal with.


with all the work travel in the next few weeks, i really feel like j and i need to escape, just us, and no work attached, so i think i am going to go think about that and see what we can do about flying to france for a week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home