Monday, June 26, 2006

ok, so who left.
my bosses boss
and my bossess, bosses, boss

so all middle management/upper middle management quit in the last 3 weeks

so, do stay, see what pans out. which was not an option until last week.

or do i plow forward with this plan to leave.
speaking of which my recruiter is calling in 5 minutes. lets she what happens with that.

seriously it has now been over 3 months of a promised promotion and a bunch of bullshit. no back, retro-active pay on this. working for free.

as of friday i lost faith in them in general. i am going to get fucked. which is why i have started looking for a job. I just am not sure i want to leave the airline yet. i like travel for free 2 times a month.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger claire said...

I know we have some openings here if you're interested.


what, no?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home