Friday, May 26, 2006

vacation

so my weekend away with my friend was amazing. the hotel was stellar. i am completely relaxed. but i made some baseline requirements for the vacation after the next one (July's vacation is already booked to the bahamas)

- must be legal to sun bathe toppless
- must need a passport
- must be closer to the equator
- must be reasonably priced
- must be for j and i
- i must not get picapica (divers call it sea lice- it is bites from larvae jellyfish or algae and only happens to people who are allergic* and is the itchiest thing EVER)
- must be super fun

so where can i get all of these things you ask?**

ARUBA!
and i booked the hotel for Nov 25-Dec 1 :)
just need to buy tix




*me
** existnce if picapica TBD

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM , Blogger claire said...

I'll be away then, too! :) for my birthday.

Sounds like fun.

 
At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't get kidnapped! I'd miss you horribly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home