Wednesday, November 22, 2006

satus report: project take back my youth

you have remembered the initiative that Claire and I may have spoke about in the past. At least she and I have talked about it on the phone or in emails or something. And I am pretty sure I made reference to it at some point. I figured it is time for a status report.

Yes, I am working on this. Last night I was very proud of my 5 rum and cokes I consumed, and this morning I feel excellent, so I am REALLY proud because I feel great. The trick I forgot about: drink a ton of H20 before sleepy time, and consume some sort of carb/grease combo before and after drinking. It also could be the amount of vitamins I am ingesting due to the boy's sickness and my determination not to be sick while in Aruba over the next week.

So yes, Project: take back my youth, has been a slow start- but I have been continuously making effort on the issues.


Recent Accomplishments:
1. I have gone out to brunch and spent the day shopping with the girls
2. I have managed to go out once a week for the last month, have a drink with friends
3. I am back in dance classes
4. I am the same size I was at 24 (although the goal is to get back to my size 2 of 23, I am ok with being a size 6/8- in fact I am ecstatic about it)
5. I did make it to the Halloween parade this year and dressed up
6. I have made some new friends- both in and out of the fetish world
7. I am working out 5-6 days a week
8. I got home at 3 am the other day and that was awesome!
9. Recent burlesque performance
10. Can I say Rubber Ball. It was awesome.

Upcoming deliverables
1. Aruba, Aruba, Aruba
2. dance classes
3. Spend night out dancing - now and again
4. Go to a show (hopefully Lacuna Coil and Inflames) either in NJ or Columbus
5. Baroness Holiday themed FetRet

Long Term Deliverables

1. Number 4 on list A
2. Take a trip just to get dinner in a city that isn't NY
3. Perform on a regular basis
4. Increase artistic output
5. Burning Man
6. Amsterdam
7. Europe 2007

So I have some tasks to complete at work and in my personal life before the Upcoming Deliverable "Aruba, Aruba, Aruba" is due.

See you soon.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger claire said...

woooo!!!! *waves hands in the air* i'm with ya, chica!!

Aruba!!! Skinny!!! Drinkin!!!

Let's get this shit together, shall we? Once i'm finished with this semester, i'm going to put some serious fire under Project: Take back my Youth. Let's do some work on this together, eh?

HAVE A GOOD TRIP!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home