Tuesday, November 14, 2006


much on my mind. I had an amazing weekend, well amazing Sat night. I spent the night in my new super sexy latex skirt in my new hat (that I made, which I am thinking about going into business making them) at rubber ball where a very deserving young woman won the title of miss rubber world... But mostly the best part was my new friend Misstress C and I had a fabulous time of bonding and spanking a very pretty lady- who was very eager to be spanked. ahhh.... it brings warmth to my hand and nether regions just thinking about it.

I took a chair dancing class on Sunday, and go back to belly dance class on Wednesday this week. A woman who I really wanted to study under is teaching in Chelsea now. So I emailed her, and poof, I am back in the studio on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30.

not bad :)

I wonder when I will be back to dancing more frequently. Which brings bout the idea of merging performance with belly dance burlesque and fetish... so I might start thinking about a latex belly dance costume and some darker music to perform to... ohhh sexy.....

the count down to Aruba is on. T minus 10 days and 18 hours and counting. Actually I don't even know what time our flight is, and i have to look at a possible additional night in Aruba so we are able to make it on a flight.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

I have to admit, and there's no shame, I do enjoy being spanked and the more experience the person spanking me has, the better it feels.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home