Friday, March 16, 2007

go ahead and make my day

yesterday was a goood day. busy but really, really good.

to start with: I do not have to give up gluten products. I do not have some weirdo illness that would make me stop eating them

my thyroid levels are normal (although on the low side of normal) but this is the first time ANYONE in 15 years has said the words thyroid and normal in the same sentence

i have sucessfully gotten my cholestrol back to the normal range (the doc didn't say ANYTHING about it so I assume it is under control)

and to celebrate all this I had egg whites and bacon on a bagel. Damn it was good.

Well again it starting to feel like chaos is erupting. great. - _-
must finsh my regular work before i have to go to the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home