Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2007 wrap up on travel

Do to Claire's previous comment about traveling every month in 2007 (actually not ever month) I figured I would do a 2006 travfel wrap up...

jan- seattle and flordia (one week)
feb- florida yes again i was also there a whole week again...
march - 1 wk in flordia for work which was still awesome
april-ft lauderdale and flordia keys
may- san juan, pr
june- no where :)
july- Bahamas and Ohio
aug- flordia for a week for work
sept- vermont
oct- flordia for 2 weeks and ohio
nov - aruba
dec - aruba cont
--
so where did i want to go and not get t0 visit:
AZ, Culebra, Maine, Austin, Portland OR and CA
and I still haven't been to Mexico and that is the runover trip from 2005.

I would also like to add Nashville and Atlanta to possible 2007 cities.
---

leaving me to ask you, where did you go in 2006 and where do you hope to go in 2007?

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger claire said...

hate you.


I went to.. uh....

Connecticut in March
Montauk in September
Cruise in November - December

I don't think Connecticut or Montauk count.

I plan to go to Europe in 2007. Dammit.

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Marj said...

oh my gooooooood!!!! i found you on blogger...

NICE!!! stop on by. also looked you up on myspace.

~wyn ^__________^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home