Tuesday, December 12, 2006

lathargic and not interested in the gym today

i hate this weather. if the sun isn't out i feel like ass. that means, today I feel exactly like ass and sitting on mine. I have accomplished very little at work, at crap for lunch, and don't have much ambition to go to the gym.

But I will be a trooper. I don't want to gain any weight. I like my current size and am afraid if i miss the gym and keep eating this way my current size will alter, and I wont be happy even if the sun is out.

i think if i moved to a sunnier place with warmer weather I would be happier and I would be more active.

yup- this weather just makes me pretty miserable.

a short list of things i can't stand
1. people who listen to their ipod on the subway loud enough for me to hear it across the aisle and down 5 people.
2. people who wear perfume and spread their stink to public places and to work
3. people in trendy clubs who have no identity but wear 180$ jeans
4. people who look like the wear hit with the bitch stick and never smile
5. anyone who acts condescending

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home