Thursday, December 07, 2006

aruba was amazing


i will eventually transcribe my written words from our vacation but to sum it up= i loved the weather and the climate and the landscape. It was amazing.










This is Freddy the lizard. He had a love for stawberry daquri's










It was hard coming back to the cold weather. My body isn't happy with the cold at all, although my hair is much straighter here than it was in Aruba, it is less manageable.

This house is slowly getting decorated. Although I managed to get the tree up at work already!

I am exhausted, and need the weekend to get here so I can not go to work and just have fun!

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ooh. things are different here. pretty. :)

your pictures were lovely - aruba looks amazing. and you had better weather than i did!!! i hear you on the hair thing. mine was horrific every single day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home