Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Denial, anger, bargining, depression, acceptence

Do they have to happen in that order??

It seems I have done it in a different order- unless that is I am still on Phase 2 after 6 months. And I have accepted it was over but I have not forgiven, or have I stopped being angry.

denial was the first 3 months. Depression was actually next- and it was very brief for me. I dont miss someone who caused me pain. I actually dont miss any of the happiness he gave me. I understand in some sense why he wanted out of the relationship. You can't beat a dead horse. Well, you can but nothing else will be accomplished. The relationship was worn out. It wasn't fruitful

What I dont understand was all the betrayal. So much betrayal from someone who was in life for such a long time. I dont even care about him anymore. But then why do I care about him not being direct open and honest with me. Fuck I deserved that. I freaking deserved something more than being told what i was told. People are fucking assholes.

I am pretty pissed off. For some reason, it is really coming to surface. It started to poke it's ugly head a few weeks back. But now all of a sudden I am so blatantly angry

I have to go to a meeting

ughhh i want to go to my home and sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home