Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sun, Aug. 1st, 2004 02:32 pm

The Quidnunc
Category XI - The
Quidnunc


Though you don't fit in, and your social graces are
sometimes lacking, people like you because you
have all the information. Now, who won the
Nobel Peace Prize in 1952?


What Type of Social Entity are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


In this instance I refer to the quote from Albert Einsten which just so happens to be in on my LJ info page. I feel it is most accurate on my feeligns toward friends, or people in general. And that this test's answers are accurate to myself the majority of the time.

Basically it breaks down to I am anti social but good at knowing useless crap.

Again, refer to the concept that I actually had a quote like this availble so readily.

" I have never belonged wholeheartedly to a country, a state, nor to a circle of friends, nor even to my own family.

When I was still a rather precocious young man, I already realized most vividly the futility of the hopes and aspirations that most men pursue throughout their lives.

Well-being and happiness never appeared to me as an absolute aim. I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the ambitions of a pig. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home