Monday, February 28, 2005

ahh so its monday. my eyes felt like they were still pissed off at me over the contact rejection inncedent last night. I could barly open them this morning. I didnt even have a drink last evening - usually i have a beer after but i had nothing.

I am not sure how my perfromance went. I didnt feel prepared what-so-ever and when i was dancing i heard laughter comming from the back during a non laughing scene (which justin confirmed about) and specificlly the 2 laughing inncedents were when I was low with much of my ass exposed. I am hoping it wasnt me they were laughing at or my ass becasue I think I have a fantastic looking ass. I also hope I didnt show any emtotion on my face as response to the situation. fortuneatley my back was to the audeince the first time I heard it.
but i am proud of my costume! I love making detailed bras and such! I think I might do this on an obessive level..


I had a great time none the less. I really liked Jo Boobs! (to the point where I may someday rival Miss Lux's obession for Dirty Martini) and was happy to dance with such talented ladies.

and also too see some friends I dont get to see often (Dro, Val, Arien, and Raven) Val even missed the Oscars to see my boobs ;)

Anway back to work.

I shoulda never ate a spicy redneck from crifs after dancing last night my tummy is REALLY pissed off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home