Sunday, January 30, 2005

skowhegan

2005-01-30
all 13 of my slides are cleaned up as ps images and ready to get sent to the photo place. I know 1 day processing is going to cost me a fortune. And I hope that the place returns my slides if I am not accepted.

my application is almost completed. I just need to fill in the slides I will use and I wont know that until tomorrow night when I pick up the slides on my way home from work. Hopefully they can process everything in 5 hours.

it is hard enough to even believe I am finishing grad school in a few months. (with the reward of PR my actual goal at the end of the tunnel) but the light is so bright its hurting my eyes since I am so close.

what is harder to think about is the fact I am even applying to a place like Skowhegan- thinking i have the chance to get in. it feels exciting and scary at the same time. so i don't think about it. it may to too overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home