Friday, January 07, 2005

this is my first interview for a job that isnt as a designer. its as an advisor to students who want to be designers. HA- i should tell em i have talent kid- i was you one day in the past- be a secratary- you wont work as hard their will be less deadlines and 10 pm nights and you'll make more and be able to move anywhere - your art degree is a waste.

anyway I am nervous. i have been kinda tummy nervous all night. I probably shouldnt go have coffee

the commute is easy the L to the 1/9 to 28th (i think the stop is 28th) its right on that line. 20 min.. just what i want

i have to piss again

i feel like i am going to perfrom somewhere since I am in a skirt and jacket moneky suit with heels and nicely done hair and makeup. At least I didnt add glitter but I do have on stockings I danced in so they might have glitter specks

see ya later kids.



Fri, Jan. 7th, 2005 03:02 pm

i tried to flirt with this girl at the coffee bar and i just dont have any skills with girls with piercings and red streaks when in a dark blue lawyer suit. but she was cute. I will have to visit justin for lunch more often if i can see the cute girl when when I do

so the interview went so well I am going back monday for a 2nd. They called about an hour and a half after i left to ask me to come back. They also asked when I could start- and i said 2 weeks upon notifacation to my current employer.

hmm being home is nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home