Saturday, December 25, 2004

ahhh my daily up too early update

it sounds like a sick ward in our apartment. i dont think justin has slept at all tonight he's been ooughing since about 7 pm and he wont take the cough syurp with codine in it that i have left over from the last time i had bronchitis. my cold has migrated to a really runny nose and a cough. I can sorta swallow again- but compare to yesterday and last night i feel great.

i will probably drive out to my parents for dinner today. I will leave justin at home becasue he still has a fever. even on meds he's still over 100. I dont want to leave at all. mostly i just want to lay around in bed and sleep. but later this morning I will pack up the car with my parents gifts and take a trip out. I dont even know if i will stay long. I feel pretty crappy still. And I honestly dont want to pass this cold to anyone else.

We didnt even make dinner last night. I ran to the store in the afternoon to buy pasta and sauce bceasue this was my first christmas not with my family and this sick. But I didnt have the energy to make it- so I microwaved a hot pocket and went to sleep soon after. This was also the first christmas my parents put up a tree in 3 or 4 years - and I want there to celebrate with them. I am sure my mom was upset but she was all mom like and told me to drink tea and stay warm and not to worry about it.

If I make the trip out to my familys i will pick up some food from them and bring it home- that way we can have christmas tomorrow when I hope justins cough is better. and i am not so stuffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home