Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I NEED DISTARCTIONS

not that anyone reads my infrequent entries but if you do I am having a lot of trouble distracting myself from my thesis. I have been working a whole hour with out any fun or web surfing.

this is probably the easiest paper I will EVER right. its 8-12 pages about the histroy of my work and how it has evolved into my current work, and my thesis work proposal. I am just about to start page 5, and I am finially up to the start of the current body of work. It needs to be signed by all 3 advisors and in the department office on thursday, the best part is : I ONLY HAVE 2 ADVISORS I havent chosen a 3rd!! And I wont see either until the art department party on Thursday night. HAHAHAHAH in which i will hand to my drunk graduate chair the unsigned thesis that hasnt been read by anyone but myself!

So if you are around on line, and can aid me in my distraction please, for the life of god, post me a link or give me something to read so I can fuck around instead of actually being productive.



Tue, Dec. 14th, 2004 01:17 pm

projected budget for thesis work: $1580.
and sometimes i sit around and wonder why the fuck i never have any money.
this could be why.



Tue, Dec. 14th, 2004 05:59 pm

justin is the sweetest boy ever.

he helped clean the moldy stuff in the fridge.
he also washed the dishes that grew icky stuff on it.


he bought me gyoza dipping sauce home today!!!! which i can not find at the asian places near us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home