Saturday, September 04, 2004

i think my early morning awakeness annoys justin. We are leaving to go visit family in ohio so i set the alam for about 515, hoped out of bed, got showered, dressed and finished packing all in 15 minutes. I am up everyday by 6 am, and out thedoor by quater after. So, to me, I function when I need to as soon as I roll out of bed even if i go to sleep well after midnight.

Last night we were having loud sex. Not really loud sex, but loud enough because we have been the only people in the house for the last month. However, I was being the bottom part of my switch half, and begging for more, and well,someone was doing laundry in the foyer next to our bedroom. Embaressed. I'll get over it soon enough, but I have only met these people 2 or 3 times and they are nw my landlords, and having loud kinky sex isnt in my bag for just meeting people I have a business arrangement with. Even when you look at it purely from the actual arrangement if you break it down to the reasons why people are in relationships: We pay you money so we can live together and fuck when ever we want.

For the idiots reading my journal thinking that relationships are all about sex. There is more to them yes, but purely speaking from the human bodies desire to be a fucking machine and spit out babies, when it breaks down to it, whether you want a child or not, your body is stirving to produce them.


He's been in the showe almost 20 minutes. I need to motovate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home