Thursday, August 05, 2004

i am excited and nervous about going out tonight. I am meeting up with 2 people before submit in williamsburg. Which will probably be the hardest part of tonight. That and of course getting dressed to go out. I have settled on an outfit which consists of a little longer than knee length vinyal skirt, fishnets with seams up the back my cut enew shoes and a black satin corset- which is a little small but I'll live.

there is a lot of emotional hestation behind all this. But I am a big girl and I'll be fine.And if I dont like it, I can come home.



What sucks is I was going to ask if I can come in late tomorrow but I can not becasue I have a 730 madatory department reorganization meeting. Which will begin STAGE 2 of the bullshit around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home