Friday, December 17, 2004

and the holiday frustration begins

i am a little short on cash this year (not quite sure on how I am going to make it with out a full 2nd check in december) and mounting bills all of which will be paid after january 15

but to cut to the chase.

i think we are going to get my dad a bottle of whiskey and good glasses. My mother stated he wanted nice glasses or drinking burboun. at least my dad is easy..

my mom is another problem alltoegther, she knows the financial situation better than anyone (mainly becasue she hears me vent the most) and she said not to get her anything. That out of all things I have ever given her she loves when i make her cards. So I guess, I will have to get to work making her a card. I was consdiering doing a water color, but i havent painted in water color in so many years that I am sure I cant sit down and paint traditional flowers or something as quickly as i used to.. And I dont think she wants an overy covered in glue painting. And something tells me she would like to have a 4 foot vaginia in her living room.

Actually speaking, there's an object I did a few years back that my father has always wanted. Maybe I will give him that. Its in my studio I can pick it up next week. But that still leaves my mother. I have to run to TIB to pick up a few gifts for friends- maybe I'll get her a vibrator! Here mom, last year I gave you a gift certificate to get your belly button pierces, this year I give you the magic of an orgasm with less hand cramping!

And what to get the old people in my life, more kindly known as the grandparents who yell at each other and hate everyone. ughhh... the frustartion...

woohoo I got my post op appointment changed to Monday at 9 45!! Which means less stress for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home