Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What year was it?
Fall 1993- Spring 1997

What were your three favorite bands?
Nine Inch Nails, Thrill Kill Kult, and Lords of Acid toward the end of my senior year I added Pantera

What was your favorite outfit?
I had this beautiful long black dress that was fitted through the top and was a-line skirt starting at this hips. It had buttons up the back. Sometimes I would wear it with a black waist cincher. 14 eyed docs. If it wasnt that it was my short silver skirt and black sweater.

What was up with your hair?
freshman year it was a chin length bob shaved 1/4 up the back and sides, dark rose or black. by 10th grade it was shaved 1/2 way up, bleached, dark rose, blue, purple or black. The angle was at about 75* (similar to my hair now just more severe of an angle) 11th grade it was longer still cut at an angle, black with steaks of color still shaved. 12 grade, it was brown and cut short in that 90's fashion.

Who were your best friends?
Dave and my dog of course

What did you do after school?
In 9th grade. Went home late and usually got in trouble. I was also still a band geek then. Around spring time that year I started hanging out with erica (ahh erica..*crush*) we'd smoke pot listen to music, drive around with her ttops off (and usually in our bras) and eat at perkins. In 10th grade, go home walk dog, eat mac and cheese and smoke or go to work at sizler after i hung out at the comic book shop with Bill for a few hours. Sometimes I'd be naughty and take the train somewhere adventerous with melissa or alone, hang out with dave or smokepot with the bad kids or trip. In 11th usually repeat of 11th grade unless Jan I smoked pot almost everyday, tripped a few times a month, hung out at the comic book store, and worked. Walk dog when I got home. Rest of 11th grade I would go to then boyfiends house, sometimes take the train or I would go to work at Friendly's or the garden store. In 12th grade. I got out at 11:30. Go home sit on internet, walk dog or go to work at one of many jobs, drama club in thr fall. or go to said boyfriend shouse or hang out with friends at hofsta when he was in class.

Where did you work?
Grabndpas office - data entry
Sizzler- food bitch
Friendly's- ice cream wench
Arcadian Gardens- plants cake taker cat feeder register
Don Ricardos- hostess (12 bucks an dhour plus tips!!)
Gardener on estate

Did you take the bus?
no i was always a walker (mommy drove me, friends drove me home)

Who did you have a crush on?
who didnt I! 9th grade- erica and dave who ended up engaged then erica again
10th grade- lisa maybe that was 11th grade. todd. I think I also crushed on karla when i met her. brian he went to college the year after and puffed up like a baloon.
11th - lisa. jay (i will never be interested in short guys again) some other kid I dont remember his name but I worked with him and we went to dinner one night and it wasnt a date (i was in a relationship) but I definfitly had the hots for him.
12th- i was in a relationship but I had this crush on jenn slattery. man i crushed on her so bad that year I even remember her last name. Big tits, big eyes, blonde hair, long island all the way, she was a trasnfer student in my homeroom. Dave (best friend) was also in my homeroom and came in looked at her wispered to him that I'd never be late again. Man I forgot about her..

Did you fight with your parents?
between 9-11 grade all we did was fight. The last fight i had with my mom was december 96 before xmas. My dad the arguments went on until july 02.

Who did you have a CELEBRITY crush on?
ummm no one really.

Did you smoke cigarettes?
yes. 9-11 grade.

Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?
i kept my books in my artroom cubby since i was mostly there all the time. I didnt go to class, so I didnt carry books

Did you have a 'clique'?
I mostly hung out with nerdy people or the few goth/industrial kids. usually they were on in the same.

Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly and Slater?
not that i went to.

Admit it, were you popular?
I wasnt popular in a good way. I was always written about in the bathrooms and insulted and called slut and lesbian. I had a lot more fun than most of those kids - and the girls just wanted to sleep with me anyway why else would shit get written about me in the GIRLS room. Everyone knew me, I run into people still now and they remember me- I dont remember them.

Who did you want to be just like?
i have no idea

What did you want to be when you grew up?
artist and i still do.

Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?
My junior year my pshyc teacher said to me "dont worry you'll get everything you want including your white picket fence and you'll do it your way and nothing with stop you. " So I am where I think I should be



Tue, Jan. 25th, 2005 02:27 pm

wooohooo.

We are going to go to PR the weekend after graduation! I am so excited I can not wait!!!

for the 2 of us the tix are about 400 bucks to fly. And I am stuck between 2 hotels to stay in. I would rather one with a pool since I love to swim so much but there is a decently priced BnB with a jacuzzi (Which is also a pride friendly place for those who care) The places with the pools and everything cost more a night. But the BnB is about 70 bucks a night and 2 blocks from the beach and VERY well decorated!

I can not wait. I just now need the financial aid check to book that flight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home