Friday, January 14, 2005

i met up with don for fries and a coke last night by his job. it was actually really great to see him. It is nice that you know who your friends are and that if you dont see each other for a long time ( i think the last time I saw him was at his wedding last may) you still manage to keep up with each other and when you finially do see each other it is like nothing ever changed. I have a few friends like that. I see once a year but have known longer than a decade. I miss them all very much but its ok - because when i do see them i always have a great time and they are always happy for you or there for you or what ever for you becasue they know you really well. And also make fun of you.

fuck it is pouring out and I just put on a skirt.

things in my head are claming down. if i get the job - good if i dont or it isnt enough money whatever. I drempt last night that the offer was 39500, which isnt enough and i had to turn them down. I would be amused if it was the sameoffer they give me. I should hear from them today. I got email from the potential new boss on wednesday that they needed my references and yesteday my references told me that they contacted them via email. Which amsues me becasue the new boss guy isnt very social. He is kinda a lit geek - I am so used to salespeople that it will be an adjustment.

I ran my stockings with seems the last time i wore them so now i need to be super careful putting them on and using nail polish so i can wear em one last time. Thank god the run is on the thigh and my skirt is below the knee. I am rocking the 40's maybe 50's look today. My bob is all wavey (ughh rain) and i am wearing a light green cardigan with a pretty green brooch my mommy got me.

for the abiguous post on things. my mom is definfitly comming around in a very good way. and my dad has no clue. moms are so good for secrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home