Sunday, January 30, 2005

my weekend

how do you answer

i customized my new toy by making it cordless.

today i ate donuts, ate mcdonalds pciekd up my contacts and made my very first customized vibe.

I took this :

and removed the vibe that was inside it and replaced it creating this:

I have yet to play with it, but I am pleased with the conversion. The egg vibe I thought would be easier to remove than it actually was- but in the end I won and everything works. Although the vibe isn't as strong as I would like it to be, I am still pleased with getting the size and bendable angles with out the hassle of the cord.

Other than that, we went on a quest for Donut Planet n the LES today and I had my first square organic jelly donut ever. It will probably not be my last!

Its less than 2 weeks till Submit. I need to find something to wear!! and decide which shoes to wear too. And I dont know if I am going in the quest to top or bottom, I guess I should decide!

I think i need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home