Thursday, January 27, 2005

am so tired, my eyes do nothing but burn and water and I was falling alseep in our weekly henhouse meeting.

let me sum it up for you:

hen 1: cluck cluck cluck cluck cluc
hen 2: brroockkkbrroocckkbroock broock
hen 1: CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKK
hen 4: clkclkclk
hen 1: cluck cluck cluck


i think i am not going to school. I just want to go home and sleep. I dont have class. Actually I only wanted to go to this opening. but i think i am just going to go home.

its been one of those weeks

I overheard my boss talking trash about me. None of it was nice or accurate.
And it just reminds me why I cant wait to finish school and find a new job. or get accepted to this 2 month art residency in maine.

i feel really distant from everyone, specifically justin and i need to do a ton of work this weekend including my sketches for my installation. And the application for the above mentioned residency.

And I need to go put my check into my account so I have money

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home