Thursday, February 24, 2005

ugh

so i over heard my manager taklking to a co worker that someones hours may be changing. Which actually means me or michol. since they are going to need someone else working later. This is all just assumption. they suckier part of me working later say 9-5 means I would still have to leave my house before 7 and kill an hour before work becasue if i leave after 7 i wont get to work until after 9 30 and leaving work at 5 means I wont get home till after 6 30 (UGH) which would be awful right now I am out of the house 10 and a half hours a day and that would change it to over 12.

YUCK!

i hope it isnt me who has to do this

I went tanning last night- I also went and got a briziallian.

I dont think i like being compeltely hairless. It just isnt for me.

And my skin wasnt red or anything and poof about 30 min ago I started to turn pink! I am kinda excited about the taning thing! I might actually get color this year ( i just want to look a little healthier)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home