Monday, February 21, 2005

decisions during crunch time

I am worried that the "content filed piece" I have been working on isnt up to snuff. I cant find a certian prop and i am worried that ebay will not get it to me on time. And i would rather not half ass something.


it isnt my fault I am falling in love with this dark selection of music in which I want to make this tragic performance to. I guess my moods been dark lately, its 6 nights till I dance. nothing is done and I am still hacking up my lung. And stompig around the house feeling dark and cranky- its no wonder why this music is what I am listening to.

its beautiful. and it would be nice to strip to something dramatic and angry. but can I pull it off? can sarcastic humorous me pull this one off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home