Sunday, February 13, 2005

was told today "you are not going anywhere." it was stated very stern after i woke up from a nap had a coughing fit and said "I want to go shopping" and i spent yesterday having asthma attacks crying hysterically and sleeping.

Tell tale sings I am getting a cold. or more acruratelly some sort of lung related sickness.
hopefully with all this sleep i wont be sick all week and I will feel better tomorrow so I can make some romantic dinner and have good snuggle sex.

on top of resting i had promised the ladies I work with that I would be bringing in some tastey baked goods. So I made homemade brownies from scrath and mixed in strawberry jam and sprinled them with freshly ground cinnamin and nutmeg. I also made a small batch of plain chocolate with nutmeg on top- but they came out a little too cake like for my taste so i might frost them and let justin have his way with the pan since he adores baked good

i think i am going to go back to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home