Thursday, March 31, 2005

can not sleep.

i am exhausted due to my work this week. I spent 2 days in a warehouse doing binder production for a bunch of snotty trainers who didnt give them to the production team until 7 days before the new class and new progframs start. and the production team was off (1 woman, took off for easter, she is the whole production team) so me and admin became the production team with no idea how to do anything on monday.

I spent 2 days on my feet, lifting boxes of paper and binders and everything else. making the binders and tabs and stuffing them into the binders.

they covers and spines for the new program look fantastico! I did an amazing design job. Maybe if they didnt take my position away last summer i would still do amazing design work on a daily basis.

i think this whole binder this is stupid anyway. they are a bunch of snotty ungrateful drug reps. i can not stand them. monday 7 15 at my job will feel like a frat part exploded all over the place.

so i get back to my facility yesterday only to get there over an hour early to move video equipment and move furniture for count 2-3 video sets and spend the day filimg all the video for the same ungrateful reps for next week. today i will spend all day editing. again last minute. which my admin co workers are going to be livid becasue i have been pulled away from class room set up (aka box carring and pen bin filling)

i need a day off.

oh wait- thats why next week i am going to flordia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home