Saturday, April 02, 2005

over due

a long over due properly written journal entry

anyone up for pedicures this weekend?


so to explain a bit of my perivious posts this week:

Why am i being sued? I am a hard working, on time paying (except cable) broke american..
I missed a dr appointment. I didnt know i had an appointment. I showed up for when i though tmy appointment was and no one was there. no one called me, i had never missed an appointment before. you would think someone would call since i never vanished before, especially since it was a therapists office. What if i offed myself or something? they never followed up about a patient they had for 2 years. i called after a half hour waiting outside a locked office and they said: you missed the appointment blahh blahh blahh you owe us this amount. they never offered a payment plan, a rescheduled appointment. nothing. talk about pissing me off! so i ignored it. i never got anything in the mail. if i did it was thrown out with other garbage. Good Friday happens and my mom gets certified letter to me at her house. so she calls me. I get excited thinking its about a residency or something to find out i am being sued for 550.00 $ for missed appointment, late fees, interests and court charges.

you could imagine my dismay...anger and crying

so i wrote a letter w/ a check fore 125 bucks to the dr. addressed it to him sent it ceritifed to HIS office not his billing staffs PO box. imagine his suprise since when the staff called me yesterday and explained to me he doesnt know about his billing process, about the court case, about how they never called when i never reponded to the said 4 letters they sent. how they never tured it to collections before starting a lawsuit.
so its all taken care of except for 45 bucks i need to pay this week.


so this sick stomach puking problem. I titrated my does of metaformin up from 750 to 1500 on tuesday in hopes to clear up the acne, small feet fuzz that started to return along with the mood swings that i hadnt had since before i started the medication.

the last time i did this, i puked for 2 weeks. 6-8 hours every night after i took the pill. so i went back to 750 mg and then this week decided i needed more (love self medication) Mommy, RN suggested i space out the pill taking rather than take all 1500 at once. So I did, but Day 1 was awful I spent all day in the bathroom at work. I felt fine but i couldnt hold anything in. Day 2 no puke, ate food ok alittle queasy mid afternoon. Today is Day 3: I got on scale. Water weight (plus excess food weight) leaving. Bloating status ok. Lost: 3 pounds. So I am back to 141. I know i am at this plateau. it sucks. I have been bouncing between 140-145 since Janurary. I know because this pill will do its job controlling hormone levels i will start to lose weight. lets hope it doesnt keep making me sick.

4 days until my spring Flordia vacation! I am tan (justin said i am starting to look like an italian. ) i have bever been tan. And i am probably not that tan but for me I look healthy. Alittle pink to my checks a goldish red glowing skin. I dont want to be dark. I just wanted to not look as sickly as i was.


last night i got home played bathing suit dress up and then climbed onto the couch with a blankie and started to watch tv.

it was the first time since, i dont know when, last Sat? that I sat still, didnt have to do anything, didn't have to say anything intelligent and didnt have to be "on"

it was amazing.

justin and i curled up in bed, dispute his desire to play touchy feely he was empathetic to my just happy to be cuddled mood. although he did have my interest piqued but i was so tired.

i also waxed my legs last night :) it was the first time i removed leg hair since BEFORE december. my leg skin feels forging and i had trouble falling asleep i had to place a layer of blanket between my legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home