Monday, August 28, 2006

i am quite excited about this week. tomorrow is my first working session about our book. I am looking forward to it. As a quick breakdown, it will be a compiled set of short non-fiction stories.

Once our topic and collection requirements are established, I will be putting out a request for work.

I am so excited to be developing and working on a project that I am going shopping tonight for a new folder to keep all the documents. Yes, this is just proof of my geek level. I get excited about office supplies and doing project management outside of my daily job.

--
I have no idea how my interview went on Friday. I enjoyed it. It was like a conversation I could imagine having at a bar over drinks and it was fun to talk about theory and art interface design and eductaion.
--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home