Thursday, October 31, 2002

posted in fabian's comments

by me
"see i feel the same way about sleeping boys....
seem so close and warm
so unhurt
like children
eyelashes flutter against cheeks
soft corners of mouths no hurtful words no betraying
things so different when awake
dreams not there
clouded by walls built
betrayal so natural in the waking world
missing softness the innocence of the heavy breath
closed eyes
and stolen kisses. "

I am really torn with silent memories which seemed to last forever

And the harsh truthful reality of not wanting those silent memories to return with you.

I dont want what I had, I know why I am angry.
I am angry not because I miss you. Or not because you left. But that friends do not betray friends like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home