Friday, November 01, 2002

burr

asleep mess at 1 am and decided to drive home. Not thinking to call anyone. Thinking my friends left me to freeze to death passed out in my car in some parking lot. I stayed in my car till somewhere close to 1:30 trying to decide if I were capable of driving home. No sign of anyone, and most of the left over remainder cars were now gone. I decided to drive home at that point.

About 10 min later,Fabien's calling me wondering where the hell I am at.

I am an ass. I never thought to call them. I forgot that I was going to drive people home. I totally don't remember that.

So here is the formal written apology for those who read my lj. Guys I am sooo sorry. I thought I was left there, and it turned into the other way around. I am soooo sorry. I can not apologize enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home