Sunday, April 24, 2005

the sun is out! I thought it was going to rain all weekend.

I am quite sleepy, but well fucked and sore enough that i have a constant reminder yet not fucked enough that i can not walk.
i hope to acomplish that my evening.

we are going to park slope today to look for my graduation present and then to home depot to lookg for blinds (not blondes) for the bathroom window and for little plants to put outside the window si I dont have to look directly at the trash these people leave all over the place

yesterday, justin i spent much of the day working on my countertop. We learned how to cut and apply formica. And we also became aware that I am an idiot. and i just have no fabrication skills.

ohh its the hooka smoking catipillar in AiWL on the tv. AEIOUUUUUUUU. I would like to add I think he is smoking hashish. (although shisha is nice to smoke but it doesnt make you say silly things or be confused.) I need to go hooka smoking!!

so why am i babbling about nothing. maybe it is because i am avoiding babbling about something.

Thank you for all those who remembered my birthday last sunday and made me feel special. You have no idea how much it ment to me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home