Tuesday, May 10, 2005

waxing

this morning i had this wise idea, that i would wax my legs before work. Specifically becasue i have been waking up around 5 am every day. and that gives me an additonal hour and 15 minutes to fuck around. This morning I got up at 5 40 and said hey what the hell i'll wax em anyway how long can it take...

My mistake was I tried that self peeling wax- the hard kind. I had never used this before Well I found out that you need to apply it thicker than normal soft wax. It is less messy in general- but it the at home kind isnt as nice as the kind they use at spas. it isnt sticky which is the only way I left on time becasue i didnt have to shower after but i have little wax flakes ALL over the place on the floor and desk. And some peices were stuck to my legs which i had to rub with olive oil to remove since i dont have baby oil at home.

I didnt finish becasue i am slow in the morning and i am wearing a skirt. I still have small spots of green wax on me along with chucnks of leg hair on both legs. so i grabbed pre done wax strips which you rub with your hands to heat and proceeded to finish waxing my legs in the parking lot at work. I am sure someone saw- I hope they laughed about it- i thought it was funny! plus my legs are almost waxed. my box is trimmed and waxed. my eye brows are done. Just need to pull the hair from my pits and get my toes and nails done and I will be grommed for our trip this weekend. I do like my new hair cut too. Its been all about pampering shana. but thursday night i will have to pamper justin and fix him up nice and sexy for the beach (and bedroom yumm..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home