Thursday, July 28, 2005

shopping trip

tonight for celebration zunidyer and i will be shopping or browsing at our favorite fetish stores. which translates to, I will not eat much all day so i can eat tonight and stil look hot in latex. she's creating a monster with the latex.

i gave my 2 weeks notice yesterday. it came to a shock of the obivious department director and to many co workers (some of which said - what took you so long) knowing i was miserable probably helped. but when you have been in a job for 3 and a half years (about) leaving always comes as a suprise to people. the shock of me leaving will be the big ol box of my pictures/cds i take today. and the real shock will come when i am not there to deal with all the projects my manager never knew passed by my desk. because i am efficant and can multitask-meaning- i do things for people with out mentioning itso the count down is on. I have 9 days left to work.

Obviously i wasnt walked out as most people are. but the 2 weeks is still young and i get to meet with HR and the director today/tomorrow over "why i am leaving"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home