Wednesday, August 03, 2005

plus and minus

plus: being told that yesterday was my last day, getting my exit interview at 3 pm and leaving work before 4.

minus: there is no minus!

plus: spending two and a half hours getting a manicure and pedicure. 1 hr and 45 minutes spent on pedicure. most of it was the massage. i think he might like my feet. All for 24 bucks. minus: so far nothingplus: going to my parents house and them buying me tickets for 5 nights 6 days in flordia

minus: I see no minus so far

plus: not having to wake up super early

minus: still having to wake up to find ok to park on wednesday alternate side parking crap

plus: not having anything to do but play house wife

minus: I cant stop sneezing and my period decides to show up.

plus: it doesnt matter because everything is so nice and fun! And I have so many cool things to do. Like going to Ct with my family this weekend to see my dad play, and all my dad's friends who are like my uncles. and going to be with J all weekend. and having a clean house, and sleeping in, and making dinner, and getting to spend a week in florida, and then coming home and going back to flordia and starting a new job.how could I be any happier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home